Friday, March 12, 2010

Up and at em!

Up early with energy this morning. Wish I could make noise! Alas, I can't. Maybe I'll go get coffee, cruise, jazz, the usual routine.

I need to grade at least five projects a day between now and Tuesday. Should be no problem. A rainy day, I'd like to get ten or so done today.

Making progress on banjo, the drop thumb version of one of our class songs. Maybe I can record it soon.

Wrote a long private post on a couple of summer decisions I have to make. Not the time to go public with them.

March Madness officially begins Sunday with the selection of teams. In women's basketball, the PSU women are still alive! It would be fantastic if they made the tournament. They have to win two more games in the Big Sky tourny to make the dance.

My class fizzled out yesterday. Didn't manage to end with a bang.

Energy to get back to the score. After my grades are in, I suppose.

No comments: