Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow

The city is always quiet at this hour but there's something about this cold basement and the snow outside that makes the stillness more overpowering. I'm not a great fan of snow. I don't like to drive in it. I don't like to walk in it. All those years in warm LA, no doubt. I prefer 90 degrees to 30. I get energized by heat, not cold. For me to like snow, I need a fireplace, a window, and a hot buttered rum, and two out of three won't do.

But here I am, stuck in it, which makes a perfect opportunity for spending most of the day editing the new journal. This seems to be the ticket for the next several days. And with two computers, I can work on the other while rendering video, which takes forever. Make some progress on my writing projects (the non-video ones) for a change.

When can I get the five shots I need to finish the mockumentary?

No comments: