Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Screenwriting Telephone Seminar tonight

I'm not endorsing this, just passing it on. Does look interesting.

Dear Friends & Students,

I just wanted to send you a quick reminder that my FREE telephone seminar (teleseminar) is tonight (Wednesday, December 10, 2008) at 8pm. I will be discussing the Four Magic Questions of Screenwriting, which I first introduced at this year's Screenwriting Expo.

Directions How to Enter the Teleseminar:

STEP 1 - On DECEMBER 10th, at 7:55PM E.S.T. Call 1-218-936-7999
STEP 2 - You will then be prompted to enter in a 6 digit ACCESS CODE. That code is 383302
STEP 3 - The message will then read back the ACCESS CODE you entered, if it is correct press #
STEP 4 - The message will then ask you to say your name at the tone, speak your name and press #
DONE!!! YOU ARE IN THE TELESEMINAR !!!

The seminar is only available to the first 100 people to call and I hope you will be able to join me. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my office.


Looking forward always,

Marilyn Horowitz
President
ArtMar Productions
212.600.1115
www.marilynhorowitz.com

Note she is in NY. Adjust time accordingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. It was great!