Friday, December 12, 2008

Broken record

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I think the shoot last night went well. A late night for the old guy, however, and I need more sleep before getting into the day, which will be editing. The project is shaping up. Some usual glitches here and there, things too late to fix but minor, maybe the sort of stuff that separates the real pros from enthusiastic amateurs like yours truly, but many won't even notice them and, after all, there are no commercial options in these projects, we do them because we do them. I depend on the story and acting to mask the tech errors in a way, and usually this happens. We have no crew, none!, so we can miss a lot. Maybe it's amazing how few things we actually do miss. At any rate, I'm delighted with what I have thus far, and the key now is to get the karaoke performances next week.

No comments: