Thursday, October 23, 2008

Headless chicken

Man, I've been running non-stop since 6 a.m. Good to have office hours so I can sit down and relax. Exhausted but need to maintain energy for a few more hours for class, then I can collapse. Tomorrow may be a play day. TGIF.

Music class a bear. I need to find time to do more ear training on my own or I'm going to get nowhere. I actually am optimistic I can do this if I put in the work.

Been brooding a lot about Thought v. Action, writing in the head v. putting it on paper. Thought as Action. Not very existential ha ha. Mainly I brood about the novel, the subject matter of which interests me more than the other things on the stove. I'm doing nothing very fast these days.

Literally. I need to find how long it takes for a pulled hamstring to heal. It's been several months now.

No comments: