Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Video editing

I still can't get Premiere Elements to run! A mysterious glitch indeed. I'll load it on the new computer coming and don't expect problems there but we'll see. In the meantime, I stumbled upon a dirt cheap copy of Sony Vegas Movie Studio, a competitor, and it arrived today, so I'll load it and see what it looks like. Good to try different editing programs, I think. Seems to have a similar feel to PE.

If all goes well, very soon I'll have two computer towers side by side, one dedicated to video, a switch to move from one to the other using the same monitor/keyboard/mouse, and an ability to share files and programs between them. This sounds too good to be true but that's what they tell me I can do. We'll see. I'm hopeful it happens without stress ha ha.

No comments: