Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scrapple experiment

Ran out of scrapple yesterday, so it's time to make more. However, I didn't have everything I need for my usual recipe -- and no wheels. So I wait or I make do. I decided on the latter, making some substitutions for a genuine scrapple experiment. I have no idea how it will turn out -- so far, cooling, looks like it will be okay. Maybe not the best but okay. We'll see. If it is okay, then I'll share the new recipe.

Now have two rough cut files, the first five minutes and the second eight minutes, so I'm 13 minutes in with lots of other little scenes gathered. But it's nice to have a master file of chronology to keep the story straight.

My problems almost always are relating to audio. Nature of the beast with these minicams and nothing else. But I don't want to trade up, as it were, since in the end what I do works for the net and there is no other destination for these.

I am really delighted with what I have so far. Some fine performances.

No comments: