Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ah, slow

This weekend should be a relief because everything will be in slow motion compared to the past week. I have some solo shots of myself to shoot ... mowing the lawn, calling my brother and leaving a message, getting the mail where the new AARP mag has a review of the new Duvall film, which is about a guy who stages his own funeral (true! talk about convenience, we shot CD's reaction to this yesterday) ... fill in the holes kind of clips.

Meanwhile, H decided to give her van, which she's had for 25 yrs, to a boys' home in Washington where she has a grandson, where one of the activities is working on cars -- so in a small way, there will still be a connection via her grandson to the van, which needs over a grand of work to be road worthy and we didn't think it's worth it. Now we'll try being a one-car family and see how that works out. Actually it would work out fine in my usual routine. Shooting the film, though, I have to coordinate wheels to get to locations, but this shouldn't be a problem most of the time. An actor graciously offered transportation help if I need it.

Now that I've seen "the lead" on video, I'm jacked more than ever. Lots of hurdles yet but this project definitely has possibilities of being special.

No comments: