Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Traffic

There's only one hassle regarding First Wednesday: it's way across town and I usually hit the end of rush hour traffic getting there, so a 20 min. drive becomes twice that -- and once, leaving an hour early, I was even late. So I'm always wondering, should I leave early and have dinner across the river before the reading, or leave on time and just mellow with jazz through the traffic, or what? And Julie, our new director of the series, has farther to drive than I do!

Maybe I'll take off a little before six tonight.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What? My drive is jiffy. Twenty minutes if I go the slow way. Half hour if I get stuck behind a bus.

Charles Deemer said...

Wasn't bad for me last night either. I think thru winter and spring, it had to do with whether the Blazers were playing. I got stuck in their traffic, too.