Friday, August 22, 2008

"Bon Voyage" project

Meet Saturday to finish up the "bon voyage" DVD I'm doing for a friend. Have about 8 minutes edited now, add a couple more, should be short and sweet, just about right. She's a jazz buff and created some really good tunes on Band In A Box, small combo, piano and vibes lead. Good stuff.

Music! I am behind, behind, behind. Well, I apparently have spent the work recuperating from the first six weeks blazing sprint through projects. That's fine. It all totals zero in the end ha ha. But I am eager to get back into a work groove again.

Received mockumentary script pages from H. -- the actors are writing much of their own parts. Good stuff! Not only a good actor, she's a talented writer and is working on her first video (directing), too. Tons of energy. I love working with her. Well, I like working with everyone in the company (Small Screen Video). H gets obsessed with projects the way I do and likes to do things sooner rather than later. I gave everybody an Oct 1 deadline, and it wouldn't surprise me if one or more don't quite make it. We'll see.

Picked up a copy of J.B. to look at after many years, thinking of using scenes in the documentary on Evil.

I can feel myself rising into productive energy again.

No comments: