Monday, April 28, 2008

Writing a syllabus

This summer, I hope to put together a syllabus for Hypertext Literature to present to the chair here. This will take considerable research but fortunately many universities, unlike ours, have been teaching this for a decade. There are many different approaches in online syllabi. I was happy to see that my own work was on many of the class reading lists.

I was able to sit down and write the Hyperdrama syllabus with hardly any research at all because I know the field so well. Not so in the broader context of hypertext, where I'd want to cover matters of history, poetics, trends. This will take some research, thought and work to put together.

1 comment:

Geoffrey Philp said...

Dear Charles,

Greetings!

Here's a link to my hypertext novel,Virtual Yardies. I'm hoping to wrap up the details on the print version in the next month with a British publisher.

1Love,
Geoffrey

PS. Here are a few other links about the novel:
Virtual Yardies

About Virtual Yardies