Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday and the weekend

Good weather ahead, if the forecasters are right. I hope they are. I'd like to spend some time outside Saturday catching up on lawn chores. I also have catching up to do on the splay rewrite and editing the new review.

A smashing First Wednesday scheduled in the fall, with Primus St. John, Craig Lesley and Julie Mae Madsen all on the same bill in October. Many good writers coming before then, of course. Here is the May 7 lineup.

Music/piano this morning, catching up before class. Lunch afterwards at the Corbett Fish House. Maybe some grunt work on the hyperdrama this afternoon. The next step requires more organization and assembly and web page editing than anything else. But I still have the last "nuts and bolts" video to do, the challenge of which is to write an interesting, short narration for the piece. Then we'll be done! I may try to get a computer room at the university to show my students and colleagues the results.

Busy and well. H returns tomorrow night. The house looks like a bachelor lives here, especially the kitchen.

No comments: