Sunday, March 09, 2008

Preparing for part 3

Been assembling images for the "nuts and bolts" section of the hyperdrama video. I need to make some software clips with CamStudio and then I'll have everything I need, I think. So I'm not too far from getting it together. I may get this done before I start shooting, which would be nice. Parts 1 and 3 done, focus entirely on the meat of the project, the actual hyperdrama.

Still grunt work to do before the afternoon read-through, primarily regarding the shooting schedule. Tomorrow, then, it's back to teaching responsibilities. What a great class! This actually may be the best screenwriting class I've ever had, in terms of having the largest number of skilled screenwriters in it. It's really been fun working with so many good writers. Just a week to go! Tempus fugit and all that.

Our 10th anniversary is coming up. We have a little trip planned.

No comments: