Wednesday, March 19, 2008

News from my agent

Good news on two fronts from my agent.
  • He likes the rewrite. Wants more "whiplash" in the ending, will be sending suggestions.
  • The agency has been in contact with a producer wanting a role for a 15 y/o actor, and we are suggesting my script, The Brazen Wing. I agreed to do any revisions they might want. Man, I hope this shakes out.

All this a good kick in the pants to get back on the new splay. I have the one after this in mind now, too, back to what I stalled on at midpoint some time back. Despite all my other projects, can't forget my fine agent and giving him stuff to work with.

Wednesday is read finals day. I actually look forward to it. An essay question.

Might get my grades in tomorrow. That would be something.

Then I'll try to make a short video about the Vikings trip to the Big Dance. There's a two-minute contest I could enter with a March 31 deadline.

No comments: