Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy, busy

Very busy the next three days. Today's goal is to get all my grades in, which means finishing up the finals, of course. If I can accomplish this, I don't have to accomplish anything else (except watch some tourny basketball on the side).

Tomorrow is the opera. I've never seen an opera this long; listening to Tristan and Isolde, I've done it in segments. After the opera, I arranged to have coffee with my Idaho friends in town. Not sure what effect an almost six-hour opera will have on me, but we'll find out.

Sunday is the shoot. I have a full morning of prep work, then the shoot itself.

Monday I take a breather!

Today my Band In the Box is scheduled for delivery. Maybe I'll have time to play a little with it tonight. First chore with it is to create music themes for the hyperdrama characters (I have two from net sources).

Busy, busy.

No comments: