Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Agent followup

Agent getting ready to pitch the producer looking for a role for the teenager ... meanwhile, the script is at two other prodcos, there long enough to show initial interest. Maybe something will happen. Maybe it won't. Best thing for me to do is just state my cooperation, which I have, and forget it and stay focused on my projects. Early in my career, something like this could distract me for weeks, until it was resolved. I learned what wasted energy that is. What happens, happens. You do what you're doing now and let what you did in the past take care of itself. My agent says he has his fingers crossed, and I must admit, mine are, too. Now onward to something else.

Did some more editing this morning. Now it's time to look at the finals.

1 comment: