Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a day

I actually had a full day planned, which of course went down the tubes once I awoke to a house without power. And then it took most of the day to get it back.

But at least I got most of the leaves raked up. But no writing or music studies done today, and tomorrow I have school chores to do. That's the way the mop flops, as Elvis used to say.

Will hope to see the Rockies finally win a game tonight. H and all her New England relatives love it, of course. They're having a hot old sports time with the Red Sox, the Patriots, and Boston College.

But Oregon is looking damn good -- well, no, they look stupid with those godawful Nike uniforms -- they are playing football damn well, an explosive exciting team to watch (if you can forget the uniforms). Wonder how far they will get. Hell of a game next week against Arizona State. And, the Pac 10 being what it is, I think upsets are still ahead of us.

No comments: