Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Eve

An early dinner downtown. Then to a movie, The Artist, the silent movie that has become an Oscar front-runner.

I made a silent movie myself a couple years ago, a short comedy called The Heirs. Does this make me ahead of the curve? ha ha. Don't I wish.

All four of my readers are available. Think I'll be able to get the pdfs off next week, the hard copy a week or two after that, two and two by request.

I am doing a final reading on Kindle before releasing it. Reading on Kindle gives me distance, as if I'm reading somebody else's book. I find this useful.

I have had almost no interest in the bowl games this year. Overkill. Corruption. Watching college football isn't as fun as it used to be.

Well, there's always the Triple Crown in the spring and this year the Summer Olympics. (March Madness has gone downhill, too.)

No comments: