Sunday, August 07, 2011

Where is Phyllis Kerns?

I tried to phone my old friend Phyl Kerns yesterday and her number was disconnected. Since she's in her 80s, I got worried. I called the retirement center where she lived -- or at least where she told me she lived. I'd never been there. The lady who answered the phone never heard of her!

When did I last call? Hmm. Maybe 4 or 5 months ago? Could the person on the phone be new and that's why she answered the way she did -- or could Phyl be senile and giving me wrong info? And why is her phone disconnected when I'd talked to her some months ago?

Are you there? Are you there?

1 comment:

Elliea said...

Hi. ellie parsons here. Phyl is alive and well living at another address in Portland but she is at Lake of the Woods right now. She doesn't use the computer because of her eyes but she uses a cell phone. I am waiting to hear if she wants me to give you her number. I am in Oregon for the summer into fall. I have talked to Phyl but havn't got together with her yet which I hope to do before I leave for Arizona. Where do you live?