Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mellow

Finally see the doc this morning, find out the results of last week's tests. Or not. Never know what to expect. At any rate, I'm mellow about all this. I don't expect anything drastic to happen.

Alas, I have done no writing this week, and it's almost over. Energy, focus, lacking. Partly the health issue, partly the holidays, partly my age. Interestingly enough, the video occupies my brooding thoughts more than the writing projects lately. If Deconstructing Sally is a fictional memoir, this may become a more traditional memoir. My working title is, My Life, My Death, And Certain Points In Between. Driven by narration, lots of POV shots. All this can change in process, of course. That's the challenge of it.

Also slowed down on my reading. From Here To Eternity is overwhelming by the narrative size of it, an epic story. Requires a lot of energy, which I don't have much of lately.

No comments: