Monday, December 14, 2009

Loose ends

Here's a discouraging thought: winter hasn't started yet.

Wild goose chase of the day: I drove across town to a bakery for a chocolate chip cookie, only to discover they are closed Mondays. I think Sketch enjoyed the ride, though. I enjoyed the jazz on the radio.

Settled one of my two unsettled student "accounts".

Clearly not going to get any writing done today. Need to start it immediately tomorrow, at first rising.

I am REALLY eager to get this pen-video-camera so I can start shooting this avant-garde-ish project I want to do, which requires no one but myself. When the weather turns good, if my health permits, I'll get back to the Small Screen Video projects.

I have a premonition I won't get into but it does have me on my toes, so to speak. Both the short novel and the video are vehicles for expressing the things on my mind now, through fictional characters in similar circumstances. It's what we do.

And I'm cool with whatever happens. Truly.

No comments: