Friday, May 25, 2007

Cyber Film School

Seven years ago I wrote a regular screenwriting column for a Canadian website called the Cyber Film School. They, in fact, were an online film school. Later they came out with a CD-ROM of their material and sent me a copy. I opened it but never went through it -- until tonight. I remembered I had it, managed to find it, and cranked it up tonight for about an hour. What an extraordinary course! I am going to learn a hell of a lot going through this, most of which will help me make better videos I'm sure. This is a first rate product. They were bought out a few years ago, I recall, and the name changed to something or other. But I'm glad I have their course on disk. It's multi-media, naturally, and really packed with info, including (peeking ahead) editing exercises. Man, I'm glad I remembered I had this.

And I already heard from an interested senior actor!

No comments: