Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thoughts on the experiment

I have no idea if what I am doing will result in sales, which is the point. I know it makes my book pages at Amazon more professional looking and, hopefully, appealing. I already have some enthusiastic supporters but they may be exceptions. All I can do is crank them out. However, if I were creating these stories from scratch, no way. The risk is too high. This experiment is doable because all these stories were written 25 and 30 years ago. Hey, they'd make great movies ha ha.

Some time this afternoon I should reach 1000 downloads. A magic number.

I am going to approach a writer or two at SF and LA papers about an article on my narrative theory. I think the way is through tech writers, not literary writers. How tech influences narrative. I need a longer track record first, more positive reviews. Hence what I'm doing now re promotions.

Marathon, remember. One foot after the other.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: