Thursday, June 13, 2013

Format adventures

Had a heck of a time getting the new Kindle perfect ... varying indents for paragraphs but I finally discovered what I was doing wrong, and doing wrong all along without consequences apparently, and this discovered, it was relatively easy to fix. The problem is discovering what you are doing wrong! So, live and learn, and all that. I think it's perfect now but need another reading before I release it.

A reader on an iphone says no issue reading there. I like it on my Fire.

More grading. Just a couple students left. Maybe later today, maybe tomorrow. I haven't even had breakfast yet. A fresh batch of scrapple! I have a reader who worries about my health because I eat scrapple. Does my doctor know? Of course my doctor knows. I'd rather live 3 years eating scrapple than 10 years not eating scrapple. My choice!

Well, maybe I'll do some pre-format stuff on Overdrive #2. Onward!

No comments: