Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Great morning, already

Terrific progress - and I haven't even started on finals yet. Read the novella, taking notes, and there is much less to fix than I expected. Man, this will be a fascinating experiment because clearly this is a different way to write a story in the pop universe. Reminds me of some French minimalists from the 20s. Anyway, good shot at publishing this by the weekend.

What to charge? Only 73 pages. I am thinking 1.99, then bundle them at 3 titles for 3.99. So I'd have 15 titles or 5 volumes of three. It's a numbers game. What I need to establish is consistency, a brand. You like one, you want more. The first test is the first year, see where sales are when I retire. Maybe I could have five out by then.

So far, so good. But it's time to hit finals.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: