Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hyperdrama: my obsession with a new theater form: Charles Deemer: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Hyperdrama: my obsession with a new theater form: Charles Deemer: Amazon.com: Kindle Store:

Just reread this 14 page Kindle "book" and find it, well, extraordinary in its revolutionary ideas about theater. The high tech theater I design for the form will work. Hyperdrama indeed can have a permanent home. What it takes now is a young visionary theater director to make it happen. I probably won't live to see this but I think odds are good that it will happen. It's just too exciting an idea, once you understand it.

I need to make an html version of this and put it online for more exposure. Somebody, I swear, is going to get as excited about this as I am. I'm not the only person on the planet who sees the possibilities here.


YOU CAN NOW READ THIS ONLINE!


No comments: