Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mellowing

Caught up, ready for class, and have a few hours to mellow out before going to office hours. Been fiddling with concealing identity on video face, blurring, pixelating, great fun. I think I'll use this devise so I can use both characters created by the actor yesterday. Also adds an interesting subtext to the story.

Marketing lecture today, and next week is the final week of regular classes, followed by finals week. I'll have my grades in before mid-December. I'll enjoy the long break before Winter term, hopefully getting most of the mockumentary finished. Then it's on to the five short pieces project.

Writing has really taken a back burner to video lately. In fact, I bet I've written less in the past six months than in any six-month period since 1965! I'm still enthused about the "heavy" novel I started, and trying to figure out how to rekindle energy for the Cold War novel, which I feel obligated to finish on principle, which is a terrible reason for writing. But video is my passion at the moment.

No comments: