Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A morning adventure

Taking the van in to be serviced, which means joining the morning commute for a bus ride back into the city, which I do rarely enough to make it an adventure. I'll no doubt wander about downtown as the city comes to life, looking for an unusual spot for breakfast. Then hop another bus to get home.

Precious little progress on anything except music studies during the first couple weeks of my summer but that's fine for now. Doing a lot of brooding about projects, always a necessary dance in the early stages. I'm reworking an old screenplay, which I want to finish up because I have a dynamite new idea to explore. I haven't started any music composition yet but musical lines are bouncing around in the brain, time to do something about them.

The forecast is into the high 90s this weekend, my kind of weather. I'll believe it when/if it happens. I can't remember the last time I've been in great, which is to say hot, weather.

No comments: