Thursday, August 01, 2013

Another thoughtful review

Kathryn Cunningham, who gave such a thoughtful review to Emil's Last Adventure, offers another of Sodom, Gomorrah & Jones.
SODOM, GOMORRAH & JONES is a unique and original look at the world we live in from the perspective of someone who has done a lot of living. What's happened to the world in the last century is sad; the American Dream used to be about having a family, a house, a car, and a comfortable life without worry and stress. Now it's about getting rich, and then getting richer. And to hell with anyone or anything that gets in our way. If this speaks to you, so will this novel. I recommend it to those with an open mind, a progressive spirit, and a lust for life. I still have a few years left before I'm 75 (not as many as I'd like, but enough!), and I hope when I get there I can find half the joy CJ finds.
Read full review.

I should hire this woman as my press agent. She "gets" what I am up to.

No comments: