Monday, January 16, 2012

Sidetracked

Well, instead of working on the book, I decided there were some Kindle chores I should get done sooner rather than later, so I've spent several hours doing those instead. No biggie. As my dear mother used to say, "It all gets done in the wash." She said a number of puzzling things. My favorite is, "People are more interesting than anybody."

The forecast sees snow tomorrow. Apparently later in the day, so I could get to school and then have trouble getting home. We'll see! I'm not a snow person, L.A. and all, so I'd be quite happy for the forecast to be in error.

H gave me a terrific idea for a Kindle book today. I mean, first rate. And the market is there -- not "empty" but ripe for the picking, no significant competition that I see. This would take a few weeks to do, and I should start sooner rather than later. In my copious free time ha ha.

No comments: