Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Kindle book doing best is ...

Writing the Spec Screenplay, which has climbed from #94 to #50 in the screenwriting category. No great shakes but the movement is in the right direction. The top sellers are K versions of paperbacks, and I think it's the TOTAL sales that are counted, not just the electronic sales.

My K-book is the best buy out there but, of course, nobody knows that or would believe you if you told them. Be interesting to see what happens down the road. I'm not launching a great marketing campaign or anything. I'm in the FUN time of life now ha ha. What happens, happens. But I do make sure it CAN happen, that is, "it's out there."

1 comment:

Jimelle said...

That's my philosophy, as well. I only published my first KB on Tuesday, and for about thirty-six hours I was a nervous wreck trying to figure out promotional stuff. I realized that the whole thing was gonna drive me crazy if I didn't quit it. It's a small nonfiction book, not destined to be a bestseller, so I'm just gonna keep writing and doing my thing. As you said, "It's out there."
Glad to see your screenplay book is doing nicely, though:)