Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Morning rituals

There's a "syndrome" for everything these days. H has long suspected that I have the one, I forget its name, about deprivation of sunlight. Might well be! My spirits rise with the sun and sink otherwise. This morning's forecast, continued gray and chilly and drizzly, is belied by sun and blue sky this morning but western clouds suggest its later realization. In the meantime, my spirits soar at the sight of the sun.

Up late for me, 630, made a quick breakfast, out to find sun, off to get my iced coffee to go, home to see if I an get a little work done. H with an early dental appointment, I should have a good morning with an empty house. Still need to write vignettes in my head, finish recording, do some video editing. A full morning.

Been helping my brother navigate print on demand tech to come out with a new book, revising and gathering a lot of previously published work. I'm glad to see him do this. Terry at Round Bend Press is bringing it out.

No comments: