Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday II

Quite a nice birthday yesterday actually -- and today is my official birthday dinner. I heard from an east coast relative I haven't heard from in ages, also from a first cousin in Calif the same. Coming home I accidentally ran into H and got a ride, and she was bringing me my favorite chicken chow mein from the only Chinese restaurant in Portland that makes it the way I remember it as a kid before rushing off to a meeting for the night. And tonight she takes me to my favorite Italian restaurant. Not a bad sequence of events.

Today I read midterms, usually an enjoyable experience before many students start writing like screenwriters for the first time. Tomorrow we share the best in class.

And tonight the World Series begins.

I also received a nice "kudos" email about the film. I've let a few out-of-town friends see a sneak preview.

No comments: