Thursday, June 04, 2009

Last class, birthday dinner

Off to my last class, in which we'll watch a few videos made by students. After class, off to my wife's birthday dinner, a ritual we do twice a year at Todai, but which we missed last time, my bday, because H was out of town. I may take tomorrow off, then hit the projects over the weekend.

H found a website that says our house is worth about 25% more than we thought. Maybe too good to be true. Be great if it is, though!

Get my grades in, get the new review out, get the house business settled -- then, and only then, can I think about other summer projects.

We did decide to make our Idaho trip after Labor Day. We have my grad school reunion in Aug. H taking some summer art classes. And I want to get a lot done on the novel, plus shoot at least two short videos from JD's scripts.

But first things first.

No comments: