Saturday, June 20, 2009

A busy day

I feel like I put in an 8 hr day this morning, editing chores, which is great. Uploading video files now, still.

Well, Iran was as violent as predicted and Obama finally made an eloquent statement in support of the people on the streets. I read that Biden's influence got him to do this. Like that man. How this turns out in the short run depends on how many, if any, split from the regime to back the reformers. But this may be chapter one in the latest long novel in Iran.

I almost see light at the end of the tunnel re the review. Not quite. But it's encouraging to be close. My passion is to design and get out a prototype of the new version. I can't do that until I finish this last issue of the old version.

And so many other projects to catch up on! Not to mention unresolved homeowner issues.

Well, it's a wet day. Tomorrow I put in two hours at a recall the mayor table. Onward.

No comments: