Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fast wifi

Uploading took less time than I thought -- I'm done with all the files but the title page! So the issue is complete. I'm checking online links now, using a nifty W3C site for same. This issue is almost 4G, our largest yet. And our last in the old format. Now we focus on producing good video on artists and the arts, including, I hope, an emphasis on "mini-documentaries." I'll begin with the wonderful cabaret singer Susannah Mars, holding my interview with her back for the new format.

Think I'll take a little cruise this morning, listen to the good jazz on the radio (the early Saturday DJ is great), celebrate a little. This was a very huge job this time around, given all the video files and the size of the issue. We won't be organized around issues in the new format -- I'll be able to keep ahead of things.

No comments: