Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Winging it

Well, my browser is stuck/frozen and I don't want to shut down in the middle of an upload. But I can open a doc file, so I'll blab here.

Iran had a soccer game today and tied ... so they need help to get into the World Cup. If they made it, would BOTH sides of the election dispute celebrate together?

I'm also eager to get into a rhythm where I'm working on the novel every day. The concept really excites me. However, doubt if I can do this until July, after the review is online.

Some news trickling out of increasingly isolated Iran is that violence against protesters is on the increase. A complete power play by the regime is still possible. They are trying to shut down all net commo now but not yet succeeding. They don't want folks watching what they do. Except for the new tech, all this feels so familiar. Sadly so.

Having lunch tomorrow with Bob Edwards, poet, writer, from my old NW neighborhood. Looking forward to it. And coffee later this afternoon with some folks locally on the mayor issue.

As soon as this upload finishes, home and back to organizing the text submissions.

No comments: