Saturday, April 04, 2009

Germs and the meaning of life

Nothing like being sick to put time on your hands. Nothing like having time on your hands to reflect about your place in the universe.

The ol' bod ain't what it used to be. Sometimes the mind forgets this and expects the body to keep up. Ain't gonna happen any more. So I need to create my work schedule with a more realistic agenda. Can't do as much at once as I used to.

Also need to rethink my literary priorities in my last act of this visit. I clearly don't have time to do everything I'd like to do. What would I most regret not doing when my time runs out?

Feel a little better today. Warm tomorrow and the next day, I hope I feel well enough to do some yard work. Be great to get out there with spring chores. Today, taking it very easy.

No comments: