Friday, April 24, 2009

"In the mail"

My Asus eee pc netbook has shipped and is scheduled for delivery Tuesday. Can't wait to get it. It has the potential to change my routine considerably by letting me do out of my basement office the online tasks I normally have to come down here to do. Will be a lot of fun to explore its possibilities and see what new routine emerges. At the very least, it will marry well with the Flip to give me unlimited shoot time on location. But it should offer many more possibilities than this.

Want to do some more video editing today, which means piano practice while the large files render. Before that, get some writing on the novel in.

I see that Celtx now has a version just for the eee pc. I'll install it, I suppose, at least to test it, though I still think of writing tasks on the AlphaSmart, certainly when I have no power. You can't beat 700 hours battery life ha ha! Actually I got more than that with the first batch. I'm only on my second set of AAs, a couple years later!

Sketch cracked me up this morning. When I turn on the heat, he likes to get halfway under the couch with his butt in front of the vent. What would I do without Sketch cracking me up all the time?

No comments: