Thursday, August 23, 2007

At the office

Have an interview downtown late this afternoon, so I came into town early to stop by the university, check my mail, and air out my office. Very quiet around here -- is summer session over? At any rate, nice to be in my office, this home away from home.

An interview I'm really looking forward to! I need to start writing this essay soon now. I definitely want it off my back before school starts.

Real, real close with Honky Tonk. A tad frustrating to have to return for the wedding photo I need because the actor forgot his costume. But worse things can happen.

And I shoot another single location story on Monday! This now will be part of a trilogy, though I'll first release it alone. In a week or so, then, two new projects may be online.

And then I need to focus on Sunset Hearts, which has great potential. I still haven't verified the location I want.

A very talented grad student from last term has asked to study with me in the fall, even though she graduated. She's so talented I can't really refuse. She wants feedback developing a new script. I can do that.

With some time to kill, I'm going to explore a new story/screenplay idea I have. Having an agent I like gets my juices going.

No comments: