Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hey, let's make a photo essay

Making scrapple day -- and I  got a flash to shoot photos along the way to document the process here. Why the hell not? It's easier than the traditional way but the product is first rate. I've done both, believe me. My recipe is the result of years of experimentation, traditional and otherwise, and matches my taste buds. It may not match yours, but I'll show you a process within which you can do your own experimentation and satisfy your own taste buds. Maybe I can get this up this afternoon.

A couple late scripts to look at. Laundry. Writing, I hope! Writing has become rather back burner, quite a change from a life of obsessive writing, divorces, etc etc etc. Ha ha ha. Life is a hoot!

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a gurgle.

Chris Connor on the radio! Man, she is one fine vocalist. O dying tired world, that has such voices in it.

No comments: