Friday, February 24, 2012

Muvipix rocks!

As part of my recent downsizing as I head toward a state of greater retirement, I'm leaving a video forum I've belonged to for a number of years. Called Muvipix, this has to be the most helpful and useful video community out there. Subscription-based for best use (and very reasonable), the forum offers expert advice from many of its members, including co-founders Chuck Engels and Steve Grisetti (author of many video software how-to books), as well as a wide variety of free (to members) backgrounds, music tracks, tutorials, and so much more. I have never asked a question there and not received quick and perfect advice on the issue at hand. Just a first rate video forum, which I'm only leaving because I no longer have the energy to do all the things I used to do, and so have to make some difficult downsizing decisions.

If you shoot video, check out Muvipix! "Because there are stories to tell ..."

No comments: