Monday, May 24, 2010

A deer crossed the road

Just up the street, as Sketch and I ran an errand, we saw a deer cross the road. Deer were everywhere in the 90s when we bought the house, which was surrounded on two sides by apple orchards. But those orchards got ripped out and houses are starting to go up, so our almost daily visits from deer stopped. I haven't seen one in the area for several years. A flash of nostalgia, seeing it.

Wednesday is a huge, huge work day, making my final comments on term projects before they turn them in next week for a grade, which is half their grade for the course. So I'm inclined to take it easy today since I get tired just thinking about Wednesday. But the end is in sight, and the summer of downsizing and learning animation programing and composing the chamber opera can begin.

No comments: