Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Vancouver breakfast

It's been so long since I crossed the river to Vancouver -- well, now that I think about it, I had lunch with my Army buddy on the Washington side of the river -- to downtown Vancouver, it felt like a trip when I drove there this morning for breakfast with M. He's one of the few dudes in my life at the moment with whom I can have a conversation that doesn't put me to sleep, so it was a long, good breakfast, with good talk. He's five years older than I am and it's inspiring to see his energy.

Not sure what is in store for the rest of the day. I desperately need to mow some yard but, damn, it is gray and cool outside when the forecast was sunny and warm. I'll wait till later this afternoon. But rain on the way, there are a couple spots I need to cut today or really regret it later, with my push mower.

Alice 2.2 has the video export function active, as 2.0 does not. For some reason I downloaded 2.0 initially. I have 2.2 now and it's much more convenient. I hope the 3.0 beta interface doesn't stick. I like the old interface.

No comments: