Saturday, June 13, 2009

The review evolves

Spent some time yesterday brainstorming with two staff editors about possible future changes in the review. I'm leaning toward going all video and audio, which is to say no longer publishing text. I think the best thing we are doing is making a video record of the arts and artists in Oregon. With volume 5, focus on this. Not decided yet but definitely leaning this way. Also, publishing not "as issues" twice a year but more as a website, which gets frequently updated. Redesigning form as well as content. First things first, still much to do to get the new issue out by July 1.

In the next few days, however, I have to finish up my grades, dealing mainly with advanced students and their continuing projects. Much of today will be focused on them. It's a gray damp day, of course, so there's nothing I can do outside.

No comments: