Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday

Light student reading this weekend. Make up the difference next week.

Some good games today, most in the evening. I'm going to H's opening at the Beaverton library. It's a juried show and one of the more competitive she's been in -- was in it before. Juried shows are more validating.

Moving slowly and aching in the joints. Not sure what I'll get done on the new project. Brooding about it a lot. I really like the recent change, though, a new protagonist with CJ's ashes. Now what to do with them ...

TS looking at changes at Round Bend Press. Curious what will happen. He's provided a good service.

Somebody bought a Kindle edition of my memoir this morning. May be a first ha ha. I think it's one of the more documented memoirs about the play between life and art but what do I know. And then of course there's the question that can stop you in your tracks if you let it: who the fuck cares? Ignore it and carry on!

No comments: