Thursday, September 20, 2012

Still prep to do

Not quite ready for class next Tuesday but close. Need to get a lot done tomorrow.

I'm going to try and spend more time in my office now and less upstairs.

Tried some piano and it's like going to the starting line as far as finger muscles are concerned. That's fine. Have a great boogie woogie book and hope to go through it leisurely but regularly, daily, see what happens after a few months at it.

I have a good net connection with the netbook down here. I used to have dial up on the old computer but PSU discontinued it. My slim newer desktop crashed and I don't think it's worth it to get it fixed since I'm not really doing anything, like editing video, that might make it useful. I can get by with the netbook. Downsizing etc.

Actually I now connect with the Kindle to check email more than with anything else. A Kindle-sized tablet with great power, and no heavier (I can hold it and operate it with one hand! a real plus) would be an ideal digital tool for me.

Supposed to go to dinner tonight but I'm going to beg out. In no social mood whatever. House was unrelaxing all day with the house cleaner here, I'm still burrowing into my cave.

Loved the hanging out in Yakima. I could hang out the rest of my life pretty damn easily. I find the lack of plans very relaxing.

No comments: