Monday, March 05, 2012

Round Bend Press: Publication Day--Sodom, Gomorrah & Jones by Charles Deemer

Round Bend Press: Publication Day--Sodom, Gomorrah & Jones by Charles Deemer:

The big day! Publisher Terry Simons offers a better story summary than I could have written.

An early fan has written, "Jesus, this is a good work," and there will be other fans but this is not a book destined for best-seller lists, not even if I had a marketing gene in my body, which I don't. This is a book where a second reading can be more revealing than a first reading. This is a book that can grow on you. Not all its connections are immediately apparent but its layered design is intricate and careful. This is a book about the truth of a man's experience. With this book, the whole cloth from which my work has come for half a century can be folded up and put away. It's time for a new journey. Hopefully this one won't take half a century ha ha. I don't have half a century left.

No comments: