Sunday, September 11, 2011

Loose ends

Have this premonition that it's time to deal with various loose ends surrounding my life. To this end, I am terminating all my extraneous and non-essential web and domain resources, which is to say not renewing them automatically, and I consider everything extraneous except one basic email account and my blog. I no longer will own any domains once the half dozen I now own expire. A big step! It's like saying, The End. I am not taking anything offline, however, just changing how it is accessed ... now everything will be accessed via my blog, which I retain because it is FREE. In other words, the stuff I'm getting rid of are things I have to pay for. Less to deal with when I'm not around to pay for them.

So I've been spending the morning making file transfers so this will work. I also am cleaning up the columns in my blog. It's like a very major cyber housecleaning.

No comments: