Thursday, May 05, 2011

3 summer projects

Looks like I have three projects for the summer:

  • Prepare the manuscript for In My Old Age, my collection of poems and deliver to Round Bend Press. I may add the libretto to my operatic version of Varmints since I like it so much.
  • Write the novella about two old farts resurrecting their 60s folk group. Tone will be everything. All stops out.
  • Make an education video to use in class, illustrating the relationship between script and film in The French Lt's Woman, the stark writing of Pinter against the plush cinematography. What the screenwriter does and does not do in the evolution of a story on film.

Additionally I have a couple video stories lined up for the review. It looks like a fine summer indeed -- as long as the strange local weather gives us some actual semblance of the season.

No comments: